- Get data from tatoeba.org (sentences.csv? API?)
- Select data ("recipes"?)
- Transform the data to the APKG format (using the Anki APKG format documentation)
- Execute the conversion workflow once, with a very simple "recipe" and a simple question-answer Anki model. Document the procedure used.
- Automate the conversion workflow into a script.
- Find an algorithm to evaluate sentence complexity, and implement it.
- Define the "recipes" format.
- Web interface allowing anyone to write custom recipes to generate and download decks.
- Add options for more complex Anki models, for instance for Japanese (sentence + furigana)
- Add tatoeba.org's copyright notice in the deck's description.